Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cleaning the mind





Judge asks accused to mop floor of hospital
(Link) Justice B Chandra Kumar, while granting anticipatory bail to a techie Dinesh Kumar in an eve teasing case, put a condition that he (the techie) should clean the floors of Gandhi General Hospital for a month.




If only, to his good senses he had paid heed,
The techie, would have not done this deed,
Troubled two girls from a bike,
Pulled dupattas and the like,
His brain deserting him in the hour of need....

He absconded , was traced, a court he had to face,
The judge decided to put him nicely in his place,
The mind , clean he must keep,
Daily the hospital he must sweep,
Such an appropriate sentence by the judge in this case .....




1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog, nice presentation. I love the contents and thoughts. I am so proud to vote for you and I recommended your blog to some of my friends like , Remo, Chinafan, EasternDish and Fengshui etc. Keep it up and write more please. I invite your valuable visit and suggestions about my Business Blog. Please visit BCA to see my votes. Please Vote by using this link.
    http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69551

    ReplyDelete

Some like prose and some like verse,
Enjoy these lines that we disburse,
We do the stuff in fun,
And should you not like one,
Please feel free, below, to curse ......